"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." In the boxing world, this phrase denotes a fighter who is light on his feet, yet powerful. The description also applies to expanded PVC, a substrate commonly used in a wide range of signage applications. It's flat and lightweight, yet strong and dense.
Here's more about expanded PVC, and how you can use it to create a winning POP or other signage application.
- Durable - Expanded PVC is built to last through many a shopping season. Unlike other mounting substrates, resilient PVC will not pillow and pinch at the edges when die cut.
- Versatile - Available in a range of colors and thicknesses (though 3 and 6mm are most common).
- Space-efficient - PVC grabs attention at the point-of-sale while taking up little space
Many of Apex Die's finishing solutions can be applied to expanded PVC – or the carrier sheet that's mounted to it - to add value and visual intrigue. A few you might consider:
- Die Cutting – Create attention-grabbing signage by die cutting your expanded PVC into distinctive shapes. Die-cut panels, windows, pockets, and other add-ons can also easily be applied.
- Film Laminating – More durability, more visual appeal…there are many reasons why laminating is a popular choice for mounted POP displays. Laminating is applied to a carrier sheet before it's mounted to the expanded PVC substrate. At Apex Die, we offer a wide range of laminate films and finishes to visually match your brand identity.
Other finishing solutions that can be applied to mounted carrier sheets include:
- Foil Stamping
- UV Coating
- And More!
The Apex Die Advantage
Apex Die is your headquarters for mounted POP displays and other signage applications. Successfully working with thicker expanded PVC requires specialized knowledge, skills, and experience. At Apex Die, we've dealt extensively with the challenges PVC can pose – we even have specialized equipment to handle different thicknesses. Trust us to deliver a winning expanded PVC signage display that drives sales for your brand. Call us today to get started on your next retail signage project.